Addressing Adolescence is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
- the unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children;
- possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these;
- matters to consider when choosing a secondary school;
- creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people;
- preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.
This title is also available for purchase and download on Kindle: Click Here for Kindle Purchase
This eBook is also available for purchase and download on Hive:
Click here for Hive